Wednesday, November 30, 2011

If you drink 2.5 - 3 litres of dampen everday how various times should you individual going to the bathroom for a pee?

a day?If you drink 2.5 - 3 litres of dampen everday how various times should you individual going to the bathroom for a pee?
I'd say aloud about 8. If you've be drinking that amount of water for a while. If not around 12. Of course everyone is different.
Whenever you requirement to, but go to the lavatory. don't pee surrounded by the bath.
I reckon at tiniest 10 times.
well i dont budge to the bathroom to pee i hav dedicated a corner of my room to urinal juice so i cant really answer this question... : (
I is usual to drink 8 - 8 ounce specs of water per morning, a little smaller number than 2 liters. For me, I drink it slowly throughout the day, so I necessitate to use the bathroom frequently. Ususally for me, I find myself needing to step about once an hour.
1.5 - 2.0 litres is the recommended amount for mere mortals. In some larger-than-life running web page I come across a long time ago the simple advice be "drink water until your pee runs clear after that stop".

No comments:

Post a Comment