Wednesday, November 30, 2011

If you fry meat contained by grease and drink right-away or munch through subsequent after you freeze, is it well again latter?

because the oil is not thaw anymoreIf you fry meat contained by grease and drink right-away or munch through subsequent after you freeze, is it well again latter?
Depends. If you can scrape or drain the excess grease off, next I would say yes. If not afterwards I would say no.
Trick I use when browning hamburger meat: rinse the meat surrounded by hot water after your done.
If you could remove the excess grease once its frozen yes it could be healthier
No I don't conjecture it matters. Oil is grease
I would think that it would be well again after you freeze it. That way, some of the grease is used up or dried up. I'm not sure, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment