Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm 154 pounds, and I stand at 5ft 11 inches...Am i overweight?

I'm 154 pounds, and I stand at 5ft 11 inches...Am i overweight?
I'm 180lbs at 5'9" and I'm just slightly overweight.
Nope...you are underweight. you should be at most minuscule 180 pounds
No. You're almost 6 feet. Why don't you ask someone who can in actuality see you?
No, that sounds very credible.
You should be called "SLIM JIM"!!!
You are underweight!
You should post a pic at hand chubs, then I will relate you.
how old are you?
http://www.seventeen.com/health-sex-fitn...
no im 5 3 and i road 134 and my doctor told me i was skinny but certainly i am but just to furnish u truth not me
No you are not over weight. According to your Body Mass Index (BMI) You are at a run of the mill wieght. Check it out. It is always a flawless source to go by unless you're a body builder.
No you are common weight. You can check yourself here - http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/...
No method.

No comments:

Post a Comment