Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Im 5'8, 285 not podgy or anything...but how can I shed 4-5 pounds max?

I mean my diet is relatively healthy I guzzle apples, salads (no dressing), grapes, and nuts daily after I'm finished beside my supersized big mac meal so it really evens out. I also workout routinely around once a week for up to 10 minutes. God must really dislike me or something because I shouldn't be 5 pounds overweight!!Im 5'8, 285 not podgy or anything...but how can I shed 4-5 pounds max?
Well, your problem is plain. Grapes are loaded with corpulent and calories. I would get rid of those and double up on your big mac meal! Also cut down your workouts to 5 minutes, so you don't put on too much muscle mass.
Channa
You are funny.
You're not as funny or witty as you think.
At 285 and 5"8, you're not only just obese, you're morbidly obese, with a BMI of 43
haha, you must enjoy tiny dick. You probably can't even find it behind adjectives that fat.

  • dvr
  • black hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment