Wednesday, November 30, 2011

If i workd out beside a egg-shaped machines.?

for eevery single day for roughly speaking 30 mintues each daylight for 3 months. would u think i would lose counterbalance? i am 115 and im 14.Have any advice for the young at heart lady?If i workd out beside a egg-shaped machines.?
For the later couple of months I have be using this machine at smallest 2-3 times per week. Sometimes for 30 min., sometimes 1 hour. I have notice a difference in my legs and thighs. My stomach, not as much, but some. 115 lbs is to be sure not overweight but I know kids your age are body conscious. My daughter is 11, 5'1" and weights 124 and she stays freaked out about it. She go to the gym with me sometimes and works out. I'm sure you look only fine the way you are, but it undeniably won't hurt if you want to get some exercise.
Yeah probably, that's pretty a cardio workout. There's only so much freight you can lose though, which is fine. Your body will start to develop and tone muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment