Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Im 14 i guess i might enjoy a weightiness issue?

okay im 14 i weigh somewhere around132 but i am 5' 3" plz help me and if i am over consignment can you give me some righteous ideas to loose consignment!!Im 14 i guess i might enjoy a weightiness issue?
I am 5'5" and weight 145, but am not over substance becasue I have like mad of muscle mass. If your worried about your bulk cut back on sugar, guzzle the healthy foods, and start lifting weights (muscle burns more calories than fat)
im 13 5'1" and 129 so what does that give an account you i cant answer that stright up cause i reckon im over weight so if you look at this I don`t know u will know
14 132 AND 13 129 IS NOT REALLY OVER WEIGHT AND NOT A WEIGHT ISSUE,
QUIT DRINKING THE SODAS AND EATING THE CHIPS.
I am almost the same- but I am 15, I weigh 128, and I am 5'4.
If you look at official standards- you are capably within the fit range, according to your BMI.
If you really consistency uncomfortable beside the way you look:
resist unhygienic food cravings
and then devour some carbs (bread pasta etc) and then turn running, jogging, at tiniest walking.
eat well again
exercise tons more.
GOOD LUCK =)
dont worry. you are NOT overweight

No comments:

Post a Comment