Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm 5'2" and i really want to see my abs?

I'm 5'2" and 112 pounds and i would really like to see my abs. i run everyday, do pilates twice a week and ab workouts, how oodles pounds would i have to lose within order to see my rock complicated abs? my measurements are 35"-bust 26"-waist and 35"-hipsI'm 5'2" and i really want to see my abs?
It's not weight you have need of to reduce to see abs, it's your body plump percentage. And this does not just suggest losing body fat, it vehicle gaining muscle mass. Do more strength training and chomp through more protein. Losing weight will in recent times make you skinny, it won't contribute you abs.
no dont lose weight. do more situps.
omg ur so skinny!
u dont involve to loose weight!
freshly do what u do
you are already very fundamentally thin- don't lose more weight- ab development may embezzle a very long time to develope and it is not confident to do-plus there is a casual you may never have it as it is also a inheritance thing. Not adjectives women or men that exercise and eat form are able to develop abs or other body parts- example some guys want calf muscles and no situation how hard the try they never attain them- why GENETICS is why. But losing a ton of weight isn't going to create your abs look rock hard.
you must be childlike if you don't know this.

No comments:

Post a Comment