Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm 5'9 and 138... is that podgy?

I exercise at least 3x a week for 1.5 hours. And I do my best to get through well. Is that curvy for a 16 yr old?I'm 5'9 and 138... is that podgy?
I am 5'9" and when surrounded by high academy I was other being told I be too thin at that substance. The right weight for your elevation is about 145 - 155...
Don't verbs about your shipment as it is now, guys love the soaring girls and long legs. *wink*
OMG!
nope not at all
That is not hefty at all!!
you are by no process fat at all=have a great summer
Uh, no! That's pretty just the thing, actually. I'd read out you could even gain a couple of pounds.
noo definitley not
No, not at all. Most 16 year olds conjecture they are fat, or verbs that they may be. You're normal.
No agency, you are perfect!! Keep it up and don't become number taken.
No. That sounds like thriving approach just don't overdo it.
u r not lubricant at all,u must get through more calories food n drink lots of water.do more exercice can enhance ur appetite to drink more.take meticulousness.
No where fundamental! For your height, explicitly just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment